- At lake's island, by River cabin displays stamped 1854 sugar mill which belonged to General Vicente Aguirre. (Please see our history).
- The cock of the rock lec, when it happens, will be early mornings, between 5:45am and 6:20am.
- The pitajaya cactus flower blooms in early mornings. The pitajaya fruit you will enjoy at our breakfast table.
- Fruit lover's paradise.
- During certain times of year the water lilies bloom beautifully on our lakes.
- Our porches are constantly visited by humming birds and others. (Please see our bird list).